LATEST IDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY, QUALITY AND PRECISION
The Metalloobrabotka International Exhibition is a Russian mega project giving guidelines for the development of the Russian machine-tool industry.
The trade show highlights global industry development trends and hits top 10 leading European industrial shows owing to its scale and efficiency.
METALLOOBRABOTKA 2016. FACTS & FIGURES:
- Exhibition area: 83 317 sq.m (net 38519 sq.m)
- Exhibitors – 981 from 32 countries: domestic – 451, foreign – 530
- National pavilions/collective expositions from Belorussia, Germany, Switzerland, Italy , Czech Republic, China, Taiwan, France
- Visitors: 28300, visits: about 60000
- Countries: Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Republic of Moldova, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, The Netherlands, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, USA.